Get involved with The Sedona Women and Make a difference!
The Sedona Women offers members a variety of wonderful ways to get involved. Our programs, special events and trips provide an excellent way to expand your horizons and meet new people. If you want to get more involved we have opportunities to join committees, work on projects or help out with monthly programs. There is something for every interest or talent.
- Multiple Community Projects throughout the year. Most projects are in Sedona and require only a few hours.
- Communications (Newsletter, e-Blasts, Tech Support, press releases).
- Membership (help sign up new members at meetings, help out at socials.
- Programs (help develop program ideas for the coming year).
- Scholarship (help with raffles, review applications annually).
- Social (help organize luncheons and similar events).
- Community Service Projects (help to identify and decide on community projects).
- Trips (help plan and execute).
- Welcoming (greet members as they arrive at monthly meetings).
- A Social
- A Valentine Luncheon
- Computer Skills
- Website Design and Maintenance
- Power Point Presentation Design
- Visual Arts Skills (please specify)
- Performing Arts Skills (please specify)
- Audio-Visual Support
- Financial Skills
- Project Managment
- Other (please specify)
If you want to see volunteer opportunities available right now click on the button below.